"Creating and development an innovation infrastructure. Innovative culture of Finland" provides an opportunity to plunge into the innovative atmosphere of Finland with all its national characteristics and approaches to solving problems related to innovation activities that are unique to the this country. Participation in this program provides an understanding of and ability to analyze complex system approach to the design, creation and development of various innovative projects, taking into account the specific characteristics of the regional development. The program is universal and is designed for everyone who works in the innovation sphere.
Host Organization - University of Applied Sciences (JAMK), City of Jyväskylä, Finland
Duration - 1 Week
Specialization - Innovation management
Introduction Finnish National Economy and Finnish Educational System
- How Finland turned itself into innovation economy: The NOKIA case
- Innovation Development and Enhancement in University, CASE: JAMKGenerator
- Innovative Infrastructure in Higher Educational Institution, Case: Schauman Service Lab
- Innovation management in Creative Industries
- Crowd Sourcing in Innovation Development
- Future Foresighting
- Civic Activities as Social Innovation, case: Civic Activity Center “Matara”
Target group: the program has been designed for managers and employees of departments responsible for their organizations innovative development, for academic staff (incl. professors, lectures, researchers) interested in learning students for innovative sektor, for interested students, graduates and young professionals.
Methods of study:
Theory - 24 hours; practical training - 16 hours; study visits; sightseeing, introduction to Finnish culture, bowling evening.
Participants are tested and interviewed, by the results of this exam Certificates are issued.
Costs: 1830 EURO
Special offer: 10% discount for participants of the VIII International From Science to Business Forum!
Minimum number of participants required: 20
- all the activities, stated in the Program;
- professional interpreter services;
- meals (Breakfast - lunch);
- medical insurance;
- transfer from/to St. Petersburg on a comfortable bus
- accompaniment by the bus while all the staying in the territory of Finland.
Please note, costs for visa applications are not included!